The authorities shall conduct Odisha polytechnic counselling in online mode in two rounds. Candidates having their names in the merit list of Odisha Diploma admission are eligible to participate in the counselling process. Candidates will have to do the choice filling for institutes and courses preferred for Odisha polytechnic admission. Verification of documents will be done at the specified centres. Seat allotment for the first round will be done on the basis of merit ranks, availability of seats and choices locked by the candidates has been announced.
- High School Certificate (HSC) /10 standard examination marksheet and passing certificate
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
- NCC certificate (A, B or C) issued by appropriate authority (For candidates claiming reservation under NCC)
- Green Card of parent issued by concerned CDMO (For candidates claiming seats under Green Card category).
- Certificate in Form-II from the competent authority (for reservation under Ex-Servicemen Quota).
Odisha Domiciled Candidates
- As per the domicile requirements reiterated by the authorities for Odisha diploma admissions , candidates will be differentiated into following categories:-
- 1. S-Category- Candidates belonging to Odisha fall under this category.
- 2. Z-Category- Candidates from outside Odisha or those who do not belong to Odisha fall under this category. The authorities have announced 15% seats reserved for such candidates.
- 3. L-Category- Odia candidates living in outlying Odia speaking areas fall under this category. 0.5% of the total seats are reserved for such candidates.
Candidates with Z-Domicile have to produce the following certificates:
a) Certificate of residence
b) Mark sheet of HSC examination /10 standard examination issued by institute located in their State, declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha.
Candidates with L-domicile have to produce the following certificates:
a) Residential Certificate issued by Revenue Officer not below the Rank of Tahasildar providing that the candidate belongs to outlying Oriya speaking tracts in Form-III (Part-I).
b) Mark sheet of M.E. or H.S.C examination proving Oriya as a subject at M.E. or H.SC examination in Form-III (Part-II).
Documents required at Institute Allotted
- Final Seat Allotment Letter for Odisha diploma admission
- Fee receipt (Institute copy)
- Conduct Certificate from institute last attended
- SLC / CLC from the institution last attended.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Migration Certificate (forcandidates passing class 10 examination from any Board other than Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.